It takes a lot to run a studio and provide quality offerings to our clients.
We try and offer you the best services possible.
If you are new to yoga
Welcome to F.I.T. Yoga. We are a community made up of professors, writers, cyclists, runners, financial executives, moms & dads, artists, retirees, bartenders and students. We welcome you.
Considerations: Wear comfortable fitness clothing that allows you to move with ease in all directions. We do have yoga mats for use but people who practice regularly tend to purchase their own mat to meet their body and practice needs. Bring a water bottle, you can refill at the studio. Arrive to class 15 minutes early to register (unless you register online), meet the instructor and learn about the space. It helps instructors to know you're new to ensure you have the best possible experience. If you have any questions, email, call, ask your instructor before or after class.
It is important to us to create an environment that is safe, nourishing and fun for everyone who walks through the doors. Community is incredibly important as is having a space where people look forward to walking through the doors and feel welcome to quietly turn inward for the time they are here.
· F.I.T. Yoga will open 15-20 minutes prior to class.
· Always make room for others by shifting mats. A crowded class is an opportunity to turn inward to your practice as we collectively share space.
· We ask all cell phones be turned to silent at F.I.T. Yoga.
· A limited number of yoga mats are available for use at no additional charge.
· We ask that you refrain from wearing perfume or cologne and maintain respectable hygiene.
· We reserve the right to turn away anyone we deem inappropriate or offensive at any time for any reason.
· Options may be available for those who are unable to pay the full class memberships or rates. Please inquire for more information at email@example.com
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class start time to get settled and ensure we start and finish on time (earlier if you need to make a payment or pre-pay online). Always verbally check in at the front desk. If you have an injury or prefer to not be touched or adjusted, let the teacher know. If you are using a studio owned mat, please wipe it down. Please respect the space as it is a sacred space for many of us. Make yourself comfortable as if it were your own home away from home. If you have been practicing yoga for less than 6 months please start with a beginner class, all-levels class, yin/restorative or Vinyasa Level 1 prior to joining our 1-2 or 2 vinyasa classes.